Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Slob

What has happened to me? I use to have energy (ok, not really, but I did have more then I have now!) I use to care. I really don't care anymore. This picture proves it. I got a smudge of chocolate on my shirt. Didn't want it to stain. So at least I treated it..........& proceeded to leave my shirt on because I really could not be bothered by picking out a new shirt.

Brilliant

Oh, & to make matters worse, before I stained sticked it....I licked the chocolate stain. Yes, my friends...I ate something..... off....my...shirt.

Kill me now


4 comments:

Normal Mom said...

It was chocolate, of course you licked it off. I don't see it as slobby so much as "more realistic expectations" of your life as a mother. :)

Anna said...

That's why I wear an apron whenever I eat. I cannot begin to tell you how many shirts I've ruined.

Stacey said...

I have eaten food off of my clothing and my childrens. I agree will Normal Mom-it was chocolate!! It isn't like it was poop or something. Also, why dirty another shirt.

AndieF said...

Well, then there was me who saw you at Goodwill the night after the baby shower - WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES I HAD ON THE NIGHT BEFORE. But I figured, well, if anybody will not say anything, it is Jen. You rock!