Sunday, January 18, 2009

FINE! Geez!

All right, "sigh.........." I'll do a New Years Resolution.

So I thought about it. I want to improve myself dramatically by the time I'm 40. I recognize I have to put some work into it. 4 years (& 2 months) years will speed by. I will pull up my big girl panties & I will make a resolution!

Here it goes......small steps to a better life. My resolution for the year 2009 will be.....


To USE & EAT what I buy! TA-DA AAA!


My freak'n mushrooms went bad again. Sadly, that is the 4th. package that I allowed to rot in the fridge. I have no excuse except laziness. Well NO MORE! No more wasted food! It's a new day, a new year & I'm am one step closer to becoming a new women. & this new women says "mushrooms, you will be eaten!" No more tasty waste! I will STOP needlessly feeding my composter!

2009! Time to dine!

4 comments:

corn fed boy said...

I resent you calling me a composter...

corn fed girl said...

ha,ha,haaaaa, you a funny man! Eat your mushrooms!

AndieF said...

I hate it when I do this - the big key to eating what you buy is to buy practically nothing, and then your family is left to forage through the fridge for ANYTHING to eat. Of course, at my house, they wouldn't eat the mushrooms even if there was nothing else in the fridge. LOL

Mary said...

I do that all the freaking time!!! Good luck with your resolution!