Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Your positive sound bite of the day


Well Christmas is over & its the new year. Time to analyze my life, make resolutions & over come bad habits....or not.


I don't do new year resolutions. I am smart enough to watch everyone fail miserably with their new found enthusiasm to do the impossible!


I actually am on the 5 year plan. I try to think about what I would like to be like at 40 years old. Then I HOPE some pixie dust falls on me & presto, 40 years old...I'm wiser, Bit#$er, stronger & happier.


5 years.....I got 5 years to fail. Or 5 years to succeed. I figured if I fail after 5 years....I really won't care because I'll forget what my goal was. If I succeed, well...then....I'll be taking myself out to dinner!


So stay away from New Years Resolutions...nothing good ever comes from them.











2 comments:

Stacey said...

I am with you. I haven't really made any. I am trying to focus more on the highlights of 2008. My goals are everyday things-nothing that will be accomplished in a year-it will take me a lifetime.

The Queen Bee said...

Found Ya!