Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm not taking it ANYMORE!

That's it! I'm done! I'm taking matters into my own hands! How DARE you step onto my property to peddle your scams, sell your crap & annoy my nice spring day! Yeah right you're "working."! This type of "job" is no better then dancing around a pole...well that's not true. I do have respect for pole dancers because they actually have a talent. But not you! You want to sell, scam or convert me? Well then...Pull up your pants, wash your hair, Don't flick your nasty cigarette butt into my yard, stand up straight and respect my 'NO" and move away from my damn door! Oh...and get a nice job...you know, the kind that is actually legit. Wal-mart is always hiring. Oh...would that not work for you? Oh...I see...you want freedom in your job. You want to be free to suck on a smoke all day long. You don't want a dress code, you have the "right" to wear your pants around you ankles...because your BVD's are encrusted with diamonds & you want to show off how fly you are. (By the way Dillweed, sagging started in the U.S. prison system thanks to ill fitting pants...& since no belts are permitted, inmates had to walk around with sagging pants...wow....great style choice moron! Your penal system style screams "I'm a serious businessman." You so smart)

Get a job. Any job will do. Make sure that job keeps you off my doorstep. Just hop back into the white van with out of state licence plates & drive away. This gal is done with you & your cronies. I will write that licence plate down. I will be calling the police. I will not hold my dog back. I will slam the door in your face. Because I have the "right" to be an ass.

Woo be unto you if you can't read. Because Momma just might be sagg'n her pants in women's lock up after I get done w/ you.



This is my finished sign. I'm pissed that I had to put one up. Each summer the "solicitors" get worse. Each summer I become more scared. Last summer I spent my time diving into my house when I saw "them" coming. I'm over it. I put up a sign. If you can't read it..because you dropped out of grade school...sorry...I have no pity for you. Plenty of programs out there to help you. Get off my door step & attend a class. For the rest of the buttheads...you can read. You are rude & nasty to still ring my doorbell. So I will now throw all that nastiness back at you. My house, my rules.

Other sign options were.

Oh HELL NO!

I know how to use it & it rhymes with RUN!

It's a good day to be mauled

No! No! and ummm...... NO!

My dog was a rabid infected pit bull in her past life.

Beware of cooped up, rage filled, kitten kicking, PMSing Lady of the house, willing to cage fight.

Get your ass off my door step before I shot it off! Have a nice day:)

9 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

I am always shocked at how rude solicitors are here. I've had them cuss me out when I've told them no. I wonder if their "company" knows they are like that. Anyway you go girl. You could make a fortune selling those signs door to door!

Normal Mom said...

Did you call the cops for real? I think I would have reported them as "suspicious" people in my neighborhood.
Love the sign!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the sign. If that doesn't work the others are FABULOUS! I can't believe those people! FOR THE LOVE!!!! I can't take it anymore too!Come on people! SERIOUSLY!!!!

corn fed girl said...

I'm not alone! I noticed 4 signs (3 of them homemade!) on my walk down the street. Enough is enough! Hang those signs & kick some booty!

Stacey said...

My favorite was the PMS'ing kitten kicking one. I am always afraid to be mean. I fear them doing evil things to me or my house.

The Ordeel said...

Take the sedatives BEFORE posting next time, Jennifer. Maybe they are trying to sell a nice new line of belts and they are showing you what can happen in a world without their product. "We support the NRA" - ha!

Mary said...

Oh-my-heck! You are so funny. And I thought my "No Solicitors" sign was bold. I would buy your sign -- I like Queen Bee's idea of selling them door to door...

[S Rizzle] said...

you kicked my kitty, Lady.

Anna White said...

So does that keep the missionaries away too? Pretty much think its great. :) You go girl!!

P.S. I am in a contest that ends tomorrow and am super close to a prize...everyone go vote!
The EZ desk Giveaway