Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Chicken Pops"

Let's play a game! "Yeah, we love games!" (only a sick person can make up an imaginary audience) The game is called NAME THATTTTT RASHHHHHHH.

Two nights ago I get my almost 3 year old ready for bed & find these












Now before ya get all excited thinking I'm so lucky that she has chicken pox, I must tell you that these have not spread. There are about 3 on her arm & then this splotchy on her back. So are they or are they not?

My daughter thinks she looks great. Looking at herself this way & that in the mirror. " I have chicken pops Mommy?"

Stay tuned...lets hope these babies blister then crust over. Come onnnnnn chicken pops!




3 comments:

Stacey said...

Yeah, I don't know about those. Please keep her away from my children.

Anonymous said...

ok so what is it? Did you find out? Is it "chicken pops"? If so come to our house....maybe not. Maybe moving and chicken pox wouldn't go well together. Hmmm...let us know what they are?!

Normal Mom said...

I'm thinking corn fleas. My kids and husband are covered in bumps from two weeks ago. Corn fleas. Only in Illinois...