Sunday, September 7, 2008

Drunk Monkey

I started a blog....Good heavens, I just lost what little respect I have for myself.

I see blogging as a waste of time, annoying & self congratulating. Now, if you blog to help friends & family keep in touch...well then it is a great tool. I'm not blogging to have my friends or family read this. In fact ,I'm hiding from my friends & family!

So why am I blogging? I'm blogging because I'm a fool! I believe anyone can write. It's not that hard. A drunk, burning monkey can write. With that said, writing well takes talent. Writing that makes sense & makes you float away into another life, another experience, takes ubber talent. I, my friends...am a drunk, burning monkey. See me scream as my fur burns!

I am not a writer, far from it. I know I'm not that good at it. I just vomit up what I think. (ummmm delicious!) I actually have a learning disability....is that what they are calling it these days? I think they would call me learning challenged or creative thinker today. This PC sh!* is killing us! Anyway....I like to use my broken brain as an excuse. I can't write..brain, I can't make change...Stupid brain. I sit on my butt most days....dam# brain. Its great! I fit right in w/ this society! Blame other people or other things for your foolishness. I am soooo awesome!

A fabulous friend said writing on her blog helps her vent her frustrations, relieves a little of that built up pressure. I think she is loaded w/ crap....but I am willing to give it a try. The Religion encourages us to keep a journal. Write about happy things, sad things, write about your wayyyy awesome blessings, write for your children's children to know you. Screw that...I want to vent!As for what I am blogging about. It will be about what I please I'll blog about family, motherhood, boobs, The Religion....The Religion, always there, begging me to face it. Maybe writing about It will help me understand The Religion & my place in it. Maybe.But for the most part, I'll write because this little burning monkey wants to. Burn monkey Burn!

No comments: