Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Talent #1 Organization

Awwwww Yeaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Please don't be jealous. You too can achieve this look in 3 easy steps!
#1 Be in a rush
#2 Start chuck'n
#3 Close door...your work will magically reproduce over night! Awesome!


My husband is worried. He says I should hang out more w/ a friend of mine who is an organizational genius. She spanks clutter like a call girl on crack! Now she.... has pure talent! I don't know if I'm ready to learn from her. I've worked hard on my organizational skills. Besides.....I might find 1 of my missing pets under that pile. I don't have time to feed another mouth!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I hope that you haven't minded that I have your blog link on my blog?? People have the right to read your geniusness (is that a word??). You have some big words going on-I think I am jealous of your wit and smarts (does that make you one of those women you are writing about??) Keep it coming sister!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh I found you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You make me laugh and that is WAY better than any therapy session I could ever get!!